The godly exhortation of holy Father Bradford [microform] : which he gave to his wife, children and friends a little before his death, who dyed a martyr for the Gospel in Q. Maries days : wherein is plainly shown the excellency of the Protestant religion and the happiness of those that profess and live the same : as also the damnableness of the Romish religion with their bloody and rebellious crimes laid open : with the relation of the murder of that just justice Sir Edmund-bury Godfrey
- Bradford, John, 1510?-1555
- London : Printed for T. Passenger ..., 1683.
- Physical Description:
- 21 unnumbered pages
- In verse.
Contains added t.p. with woodcut illustration.
Attributed by Wing to Bradford.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1586:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B4105
View MARC record | catkey: 2666150