The Kings Maiesties answer to a late petition presented unto him by the hands of Mr. Alexander Henderson, from the commissioners of the Generall Assemblie of the Kirk of Scotland [microform] : with their humble remonstrance and renewed petition to the Kings Most Excellent Majestie, from their meeting at Edinburgh, June 2, 1643
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Edinburgh : Printed by Robert Bryson, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 30 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649, Ker, A., and Church of Scotland. General Assembly. Commission
- Related Titles:
- Kings Majesties answer to a late petition
- "To the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, the humble remonstrance and renewed petition of the commissioners ... " (p. 13-30) signed: A. Ker.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1184:9)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1184:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A collection of some papers writ upon several occasions [microform] : concerning clipt and counterfeit money, and trade, so far as it relates to the exportation of bullion / by Dr. Hugh Chamberlain
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C2098
View MARC record | catkey: 2666190