By the King, a proclamation for prohibiting the exportation of iron ordnance and all great guns [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill, Thomas Newcomb and Henry Hills ..., 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Related Titles:
- Proclamation prohibiting the exportation of iron ordnance and all great guns
- "Given at our court at Whitehall this ninth day of November 1681, and in the three and thirtieth year of our reign."
Reproduction of the original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1588:74)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C3377
View MARC record | catkey: 2666195