His Majesties declaration for enforcing a late order made in council [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1674/5 [i.e. 1675]
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- "Published by His Majesties special command."
Imperfect: print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1184:59)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1184:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A collection of some papers writ upon several occasions [microform] : concerning clipt and counterfeit money, and trade, so far as it relates to the exportation of bullion / by Dr. Hugh Chamberlain
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C2965
View MARC record | catkey: 2666282