A form of prayer and thanksgiving to Almighty God for His Majesties late victories over the rebels [microform] : to be observed in all churches and chapels throughout the kingdom ...
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- London : Printed by the assigns of Charles Bill deceas'd, and by Henry Hills and Thomas Newcomb ..., 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages
- "By His Majesties special command."
Imperfect: print show-through with slight loss of print.
Reproduction of the original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1184:80)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1184:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A collection of some papers writ upon several occasions [microform] : concerning clipt and counterfeit money, and trade, so far as it relates to the exportation of bullion / by Dr. Hugh Chamberlain
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C4122
View MARC record | catkey: 2666303