The English school-master [microform] : teaching all his scholars, of what age soever, the most easy, short, and perfect order of distinct reading and true writing our English tongue that hath ever yet been known or published by any : and further also, teacheth a direct course how any unskilful person may easily both understand any hard English words which they shall in Scriptures, sermons, or else-where hear or read ... / devised for thy sake that wanteth any part of this skill by Edward Coote ...
- Coote, Edmund, active 1597
- Uniform Title:
- English school-master. 1696
- [London] : Printed by R. Roberts for the Company of Stationers, 1696.
- Perused and approved by publick authority, and now the 48 [th] time imprinted with certain ...
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 70 pages
- Related Titles:
- English school master
- Imperfect: all after p. 70 lacking; pages faded and torn with slight loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1589:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C6078
View MARC record | catkey: 2666397