Novembris monstrum, or, Rome brovght to bed in England [microform] : with the whores miscarying / made long since for the anniversary solemnity on the fift[h] day of November, in a private colledge in Cambridge, by A.B.C.D.E. ; and now by conquering importunity made publique, for a small memoriall of England's great deliverance from the powder-treason, by E.M.A.D.O.C.
- Related Titles:
- Novembris monstrum, Rome brovght to bed in England, Made long since, for the anniversary solemnity on the fift[h] day of November in a private colledge at Cambridge, Novembris monstruvm, or, The historicall narration of the damnable powder-treason, and Historicall narration of the damnable pouder-treason
- In verse., Added t.p.: Made long since, for the anniversary solemnity on the fift[h] day of November in a private colledge at Cambridge., Part 2 (p. -136) has separate t.p.: Novembris monstruvm, or, The historical narration of the damnable pouder-treason., Imperfect: p. 17-18, 41-44, torn. Photostatic copy of p. 17-18 inserted after t.p.; p. 30-59 from defective Harvard University Library copy spliced at end., and Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1590:36)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3
View MARC record | catkey: 2666482