The Jesuite unmasqued, or, A dialogue between the most holy Father La Chaise, confessor of His Most Christian Majesty, the most chaste Fater Peters, confessor of the King of England, and the most pious Father Tachart, ambassador from the French King to His Majesty of Siam [microform] : wherein the principal measures these reverend fathers pretend to take for the conversion of English hereticks and the idolaters of Siam are displayed : together with a short pasquil, or satyr against the most eminent writers for the Gallican church / translated out of French from the Parisian copy
- London : Printed for S. Walsal ..., 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages
- Related Titles:
- Jesuite unmasqued and Dialogue between the most holy Father La Chaise ... the most chaste Father Peters ... and the most pious Father Tachart
- "Licensed, January 7, 1689." and Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1151:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, J706
View MARC record | catkey: 2666546