An Exact account of the Royal Army under the command of His Grace Duke Schomberg [microform] : with the particulars of a great defeat given to the Irish army near Boyle
- London : Printed for R. Williams ..., 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- "Dundalk October 16, 1689."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1592:8)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1592:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An Essay to the explaining of the Revelation [microform] : wherein amongst other things of great moment, is proved, that by the beast is meant an universal monarch which shall hereafter arise out of the Roman empire : that there shall be a fifth kingdom upon the earth, (namely that of the saints) together with the manner thereof, and that the New Jerusalem is a city properly so called, which God hath reserved in heaven for the saints
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3582
View MARC record | catkey: 2666556