Hymen's præludia, or, Loves master-piece [microform] : being the eleventh, twelfth and last parts of that so much admired romance intituled Cleopatra / written originally in French and now rendred into English by J.D.
- La Calprenède, Gaultier de Coste, seigneur de, -1663
- Uniform Title:
- Cléopatre. English. Part 11-12
- London : Printed for Humphrey Moseley ..., 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 254 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Davies, John, 1625-1693
- Related Titles:
- Hymen's præludia
- Dedication signed: J. D.
A translation of parts 11 and 12 of La Calprenède's Cléopâtre by John Davies.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 641-1700 ; 1151:24)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L120
View MARC record | catkey: 2666587