The case of the founders kinsmen [microform] : with relation to the statutes of ---------- College, in the University of ----------- / humbly proposed and submitted to better judgments
- Cawley, J. (John), 1632?-1709
- London : Printed for J. Whitlock ..., [1695?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 23 pages
- Attributed to J. Cawley as referring to All Souls College, Oxford University--NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1183:26)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C1649
View MARC record | catkey: 2666637