The rehearsal [microform] : as it is now acted at the Theatre-Royal
- Buckingham, George Villiers, Duke of, 1628-1687
- London : Printed for Thomas Dring ..., 1675.
- The third edition / with amendments and large additions by the author.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 59 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Clifford, M. (Martin), -1677
Sprat, Thomas, 1635-1713
- Written by the Duke of Buckingham, with the assistance of Martin Clifford, Thomas Sprat, and others. Cf. DNB.
An attack on Dryden and other contemporary writers.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1181:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B5325
View MARC record | catkey: 2666669