The peoples zeal provok't to an holy emulation by the pious and instructive example of their dead minister, or, A seasonable memento to the parishioners of Lavenham in Suffolk [microform] : being a sermon preached to that people, soon after the solemn enterrment of their Reverand and pious minister, Mr. William Gurnall, who aged 63, died October 12, 1679 : and now at their request made publick / by William Burkitt ...
- Burkitt, William, 1650-1703
- London : Printed by M.W. for Ralph Smith ..., 1680.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 28 pages
- Related Titles:
- Dead speaking
- Title within mourning borders.
Running title: The dead speaking.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1181:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B5737
View MARC record | catkey: 2666683