The crovvn & glory of Christianity, or, Holiness, the only way to happiness [microform] : discovered in LVIII sermons from Heb. 12. 14, where you have the necessity, excellency, rarity, beauty and glory of holiness set forth, with the resolution of many weighty questions and cases, also motives and means to perfect holiness : with many other things of very high and great importance to all the sons and daughters of men, that had rather be blessed then cursed, saved then damned / by Thomas Brooks ...
- Brooks, Thomas, 1608-1680
- London : Printed for H. Crips, J. Sims, and H. Mortlock, and are to be sold at their shops ..., 1662.
- Physical Description:
- 60 unnumbered pages, 665 pages, 19 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Crown and glory of Christianity
Holiness, the only way to happiness
Necessity, excellency, rarity and beauty of holiness
- Running title: The necessity, excellency, rarity and beauty of holiness.
Advertisements: p. - at end.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1180:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B4939
View MARC record | catkey: 2666721