Ordered by the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled [microform] : that the persons intrusted w[i]th the ordering of the militia of the city of London shall have power to draw the trained bands of the city into such usuall and convenient places within three miles of the said city ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Title from first 6 lines of text., At head of title: Die Martis 3 Maii 1642., Signed at end: Joh. Browne Cler. Parliam., Identified on film as Wing E1719 (number cancelled)., and Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1591:82)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1734A
View MARC record | catkey: 2666740