A Letter or declaration from the Right Honorable Ferdinando Lord Fairfax, Sir Hugh Cholmley, Sir Philip Stapleton, Sir Henry Cholmley, committees of the Commons House residing at Yorke [microform] : together with a relation of all the passages at the great meeting at Yorke on Thursday the 12 of this instant May : as also the names of those gentlemen which were taken by the sherriffe, inclosed in a letter from the said committee to Master Speaker, and ordered to be forthwith published in print ...
- London : Printed by T.F. for T. Bankes, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Fairfax, Ferdinando Fairfax, Baron, 1584-1648
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1592:21)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1592:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An Essay to the explaining of the Revelation [microform] : wherein amongst other things of great moment, is proved, that by the beast is meant an universal monarch which shall hereafter arise out of the Roman empire : that there shall be a fifth kingdom upon the earth, (namely that of the saints) together with the manner thereof, and that the New Jerusalem is a city properly so called, which God hath reserved in heaven for the saints
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F120B
View MARC record | catkey: 2666752