Ordered by the Lords spiritual and temporal in Parliament assembled, that no papist, or reputed papist, do presume to come into the lobby, painted chamber, court of requests, or Westminster Hall, during this session of Parliament ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and Thomas Newcomb ..., 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Related Titles:
- Die Sabbathi 15 ̊Junij 1689
- Title from first 6 lines of text.
At head of title: Die Sabbathi 15 ̊Junij 1689.
"Jo. Browne cleric' Parliamentor'
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1591:97)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E2840
View MARC record | catkey: 2666789