The most famous, delectable and pleasant history of Parismus the most renowned Prince of Bohemia [microform] : containing his most noble atchievements and triumphant battels ...
- Ford, Emanuel
- Uniform Title:
- Parismus. 1684
- London : Printed by M.H. and J.M. for J. Wright, J. Clarke, W. Thackeray and T. Passinger, 1684.
- The twelfth impression newly corrected and amended.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes in 1.
- "To the reader" signed: E. Ford.
Each part has special t.p.
Imperfect: faded, stained and cropped, with print show-through and loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1592:44)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1592:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An Essay to the explaining of the Revelation [microform] : wherein amongst other things of great moment, is proved, that by the beast is meant an universal monarch which shall hereafter arise out of the Roman empire : that there shall be a fifth kingdom upon the earth, (namely that of the saints) together with the manner thereof, and that the New Jerusalem is a city properly so called, which God hath reserved in heaven for the saints
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F1537
View MARC record | catkey: 2666795