A defence of Christian liberty to the Lords table except in case of excommunication and suspension [microform] : wherein many arguments, queres, supposition, and objections are answered by plain texts and consent of Scriptures ... / by John Graunt ...
- Graunt, John, 1620-1674
- London : Printed for John Hancock and are to be sold at his shop ..., 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 28 pages
- "Published according to order."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1593:37)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G1592
View MARC record | catkey: 2666878