The novelty [microform] : every act a play : being a short pastoral, comedy, masque, tragedy, and farce, after the Italian manner : as it is acted at the new-theatre in Little Lincolns Inn-Fields, by His Majesties servants / written by Mr. Motteux and other hands
- Motteux, Peter Anthony, 1660-1718
- London : Printed for Rich. Parker ... and Peter Buck ..., 1697.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 54 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Thyrsis, a pastoral -- All without money, a short comedy -- Hercules, a masque -- The unfortunate couple, a short tragedy -- Natural magic, a short farce after the Italian manner.
- Related Titles:
All without money
Every act a play
- Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1153:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M2958
View MARC record | catkey: 2666913