Samaritanism, or, A treatise of comprehending, compounding and tolerating several religions in one church [microform] : demonstrating the equity, and necessity of the act and late vote of Parliament against non-conformists, from reason, the ancient church, and the opinions and practice of papists and Puritans now plotting and pleading for toleration
- Perrinchief, Richard, 1623?-1673
- London : Printed for Robert Clavel and are to be sold by Henry Brome ..., [1664?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 80 pages
- Related Titles:
Treatise of comprehending, compounding, and tolerating several religions in one church
- Attributed by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints to Perrinchief.
T.p. is cropped, with imprint date lacking. Publication date suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1154:13)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P1604
View MARC record | catkey: 2666973