The mistaken recompense, or, The great damage and very many mischiefs and inconveniences which will inevitably happen to the King and his people by the taking away of the King's præemption and pourveyance or compositions for them [microform] / by Fabian Phillipps, Esquire
- Philipps, Fabian, 1601-1690
- London : Printed by R. Hodgkinson, for the author, and are to be sold by Henry Brome ..., 1664.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 110 pages
- Related Titles:
- Mistaken recompense
Great damage and very many mischiefs and inconveniences which will inevitably happen to the King and his people by taking away the King's præemption and pourveyance
- Imperfect: some pages faded with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1154:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P2011
View MARC record | catkey: 2666976