The natural history of North-Carolina : With an account of the trade, manners, and customs of the Christian and Indian inhabitants. Illustrated with copper-plates, whereon are curiously engraved the map of the country, several strange beasts', birds, fishes, snakes, insects, trees, and plants, &c. / By John Brickell, M.D.
- Brickell, John, 1710?-1745
- Dublin : Printed by James Carson. For the author, 1737, 
[Raleigh] : [Reprinted by authority of the Trustees of the public libraries].
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 417 pages frontispiece (folded map) plates
- Additional Creators:
- Lawson, John, 1674-1711, Grimes, J. Bryan (John Bryan), 1868-1923, and North Carolina. Trustees of the Public Libraries
- Introductory note signed: J. Bryan Grimes.
An almost verbal transcript of Lawson's History of Carolina. cf. North American review, v. 23, p. 288-289.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
View MARC record | catkey: 266698