Dade, 1698 [microform] : the country-man's kalendar for the year of Christ 1698 : being the second after the leap-year : containing the daily motion of the sun and moon, with the aspects of the planets and their conjunctions with the moon, and from thence the inclination of the air and alteration of the weather throughout the year : accomodated with other useful things ... : and for the benefit of country-men, an account of several diseases incident to horses and other cattel, with their causes and cures of them : calculated for the meridian of the middle of England, and so the more useful for that and the kingdom of Ireland also
- Dade, William
- [London?] : Printed by W. Onely for the Company of Stationers, 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Country-man's kalendar for the year of Christ 1698 and Country man's kalendar for the year of Christ 1698
- In 2 pts. 2nd pt. has special t.p. with imprint: London : Printed by T.J. for the Company of Stationers., Imperfect: stained, with loss of print., and Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1083:53)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1538
View MARC record | catkey: 2667063