Dove [microform] : speculum anni à partu virginis M.DC.LXXII, or, an almanack for the year of our Lord God 1672 : being the bissextile or leap-year, and from the worlds creation, 5676 : calculated properly for the famous university and town of Cambridge ... but may indifferently serve for any other place within this kingdom
- Dove, Jonathan
- Cambridge [England] : Printed by John Hayes ..., 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Speculum anni à partu virginis M.DC.LXXII
Almanack for the year of our Lord God 1672
- Part 2 has special t.p.: Dove 1672.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1084:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1618
View MARC record | catkey: 2667273