Poor Robin 1685 [microform] : an almanack of the old and new fashion : wherein the reader may find (if he peruse it with a pair of understanding spectacles) many remarkable things worthy of his choicest observation : containing a two-fold kalendar, viz. the Julian or English, and the roundheads or fanaticks, with their several saints-days, and observations upon every month / written by Poor Robin ...
- Poor Robin
- London : Printed for the Company of Stationers, 1685.
- The three and twentieth impression, and the first after bissextile, or leap-year.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Poor Robin sixteen eighty-five
- 2nd pt. has special t.p.: Poor Robin, 1685 : a prognostication ...
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1084:22)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A2204
View MARC record | catkey: 2667284