Anti-sozzo, sive, Sherlocismus enervatus [microform] : in vindication of some great truths opposed, and opposition to some great errors maintained by Mr. William Sherlock
- Alsop, Vincent, 1629 or 1630-1703
- London : Printed for Nathanael Ponder ..., 1676.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 726 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Attributed to Alsop by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
In answer to Sherlock's A discourse concerning the knowledge of Jesus Christ, and our union and communion with Him.
Advertisements:  p. bound at end.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1084:35)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A2905 Variant
View MARC record | catkey: 2667317