The comparison of Plato and Aristotle with the opinions of the fathers on their doctrine and some Christian reflections [microform] : together with Judgement on Alexander & Cæsar as also on Seneca, Plutarch and Petronius / translated from the French
- Rapin, René, 1621-1687
- London : Printed by T.R. and N.T. for Dorman Newman ... and Jonathan Edwin ..., 1673.
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages, 214, 78 pages
- Related Titles:
- Judgment on Alexander and Cæsar and also on Seneca, Plutarch and Petronius
- "Judgment on Alexander and Cæsar, and also on Seneca, Plutarch and Peronius" has separate paging and special t.p. with imprint: London, Printed by A. Maxwell for Jonathan Edwin ..., 1672.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1599:17)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R260
View MARC record | catkey: 2667380