A true discoverie of the ground of the imprisonment of Francis Ellington, Thomas Cocket, and Edward Ferman [microform] : whose outward dwellings is in Northamptonshire, who are cast into the common goale in Northampton by the men that are now in commission to do justice, who never read us any law, or any evidence came against us, shewing our transgression as the following lines make manifest : he that hath an eye to see, let him see, and he that hath an ear to hear let him hear
- F. E. (Francis Ellington)
- London : Printed for Giles Calvert ..., 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 10 unnumbered pages
- Signed: Francis Ellington (p. ), Edward Ferman (p. ), and Thomas Cocket (p. ) and Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1602:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T2683
View MARC record | catkey: 2667427