By the King, a proclamation [microform] : whereas it hath been represented unto His Majesty that divers frauds and abuses have been and are committed by collectors and others concerned in assessing, collecting, and paying of the duties granted unto His Majesty ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1694-1702 : William III)
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd ..., 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702
- Related Titles:
- Whereas it hath been represented unto His Majesty that divers frauds and abuses have been and are committed
- "Given at our court at Kensington, the fifth day of December, 1700, in the twelfth year of our reign."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1602:22)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W2453
View MARC record | catkey: 2667483