By the King and Queen, a proclamation requiring the discovery and bringing in of arms lately imbezled [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and Thomas Newcomb ..., 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694
William III, King of England, 1650-1702
- Related Titles:
- Proclamation requiring the discovery and bringing in of arms lately discovered
- "Given at our court at Hampton-Court the first day of April, 1689, in the first year of our reign."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1602:54)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W2629
View MARC record | catkey: 2667518