Hippolitus [microform] / translated out of Seneca by Edmund Prestwich ; together with divers other poems of the same authors
- Seneca, Lucius Annaeus, approximately 4 B.C.-65 A.D.
- Uniform Title:
- Phaedra. English
- London : Printed by G.D. for George Boddington ..., 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 25 unnumbered pages, 139 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Prestwich, Edmund, active 1650-1651
- Translation of Seneca's Phaedra, which was based on Hippolytus, by Euripides--Oxford Classical Dict.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1158:6)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1158:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A Second narrative of the signal victory which it pleased Almighty God to bestow upon His Majesties navy [microform] : under the command of His Royal Highness the Duke of York, against the states-fleet of the United Neatherlands, on the third of June, 1665
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S2512
View MARC record | catkey: 2667617