The case of interest or usury as to the common practice, stated and examined [microform] : in a private letter to a person of quality who desired satisfaction in that point / by T.S.
- T. S. (Thomas Seymour)
- London : Printed for Tho. Guy ..., 1673.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 38 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1158:26)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1158:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A Second narrative of the signal victory which it pleased Almighty God to bestow upon His Majesties navy [microform] : under the command of His Royal Highness the Duke of York, against the states-fleet of the United Neatherlands, on the third of June, 1665
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S2830
View MARC record | catkey: 2667634