Moral vertues baptized Christian, or, The necessity of morality among Christians [microform] / by William Shelton, M.A., late fellow of Jesus Colledge in Cambridge, and now vicar of Bursted Magna in Essex
- Shelton, William, -1699
- London : Printed by J.L. for Christopher Meredith ..., 1650.
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages, 186 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Errata: p.  at end.
Imperfect: print show-through, with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1158:29)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1158:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A Second narrative of the signal victory which it pleased Almighty God to bestow upon His Majesties navy [microform] : under the command of His Royal Highness the Duke of York, against the states-fleet of the United Neatherlands, on the third of June, 1665
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S3099
View MARC record | catkey: 2667637