A Brief historical account of several of the most remarkable years of war, drought, famine, and pestilence in England, and the time when they happened [microform] : together with an additional discourse of God's judgments, and the procuring cause of them : as also of the prediction of the late excellent mathematician and modest astrologer Mr. Vincent Wing, as to the present year 1699 / by a gent
- [London] : Printed for John Wells in London ..., 1699.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- Imperfect: pages tightly bound with loss of print. and Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1610:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B4596
View MARC record | catkey: 2667711