The Jerusalem-sinner saved, or, Good news for the vilest of men [microform] : being a help for despairing souls, shewing that Jesus Christ would have mercy in the first place offered to the biggest sinners / by John Bunyan
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688
- London : Printed for John Gwillim ..., 1700.
- The third edition in which is added an answer to those grand objections that lie in the way of them that would believe, for the comfort of those that fear they have sinned against the Holy Ghost.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 141, that is, 168 pages
- Related Titles:
- Good news for the vilest of men
Jerusalem sinner saved
- Numerous errors in paging.
Imperfect: pages cropped and faded, with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1610:32)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B5548.
View MARC record | catkey: 2667739