An answer to the Amicable accommodation of the difference between the representer and the answerer [microform].
- Sherlock, William, 1641?-1707
- London : Printed for John Amery ... and William Rogers ..., MDCLXXXVI 
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages
- Attributed to Sherlock by Wing.
"Imprimatur, July 22. 1686. Jo. Battely"
An answer to "An amicable accomodation" by John Gother.
Imperfect: stained, with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1159:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S3263
View MARC record | catkey: 2667772