England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland described and abridged with ye historic relation of things worthy memory from a farr larger voulume [microform].
- Speed, John, 1552?-1629
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 1666.
- Physical Description:
- 375 unnumbered pages, 2 unnumbered folded leaves of plates : maps
- Engraved t.p., Place of publication suggested by Wing., "Cum privilegio.", and Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1159:36)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S4878
View MARC record | catkey: 2667810