Il nipotismo di Roma, or, The history of the popes nephews [microform] : from the time of Sixtus IV, anno 1471, to the death of the late Pope Alexander VII, anno 1667 : in two parts / written originally in Italian, and Englished by W.A., fellow of the Royal Society
- Leti, Gregorio, 1630-1701
- Uniform Title:
- Nipotismo di Roma. English
- London : Printed for John Starkey, and are to be sold by Thomas Archer ..., 1673.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 158 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 169 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : portrait
- Additional Creators:
- Aglionby, William, -1705
- Related Titles:
- History of the popes nephews
- Title of pt. 2 varies slightly, has imprint: London : Printed for John Starkey ..., 1673.
Translation attributed to William Aglionby. Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Error in paging: pt. 2 has p. 128-129 misprinted 129-128.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1096:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L1337
View MARC record | catkey: 2667827