A continuation of the account of the nature causes, symptoms and cure of the distempers that are incident to seafaring people [microform] : illustrated with some remarkable instances of the sicknesses of the fleet during the last summer, historically related : to which is prefix'd an essay concerning the quantity of blood that is to be evacuated in fevers : being the third part of the work / by William Cockburn ...
- Cockburn, W. (William), 1669-1739
- London : Printed for Hugh Newman ..., 1697.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 153 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Advertisements:  p. at end. and Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1612:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C4816
View MARC record | catkey: 2667857