The Speech of the recorder of Oxford to His Majesties [sic] at his entrance into that city [microform].
- Croke, Richard, Sir
- London : Printed by T.D., 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Attributed to Croke by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Imprint from colophon.
Imperfect: print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1613:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C7021
View MARC record | catkey: 2667907