Truths principles, or, Those things about doctrine and worship which are most surely believed and received amongst the people of God called Quakers [microform] : viz. concerning the man Christ, his sufferings, death, resurrection, faith in his blood, the imputation of his righteousness, sanctification, justification &c. / written to stop the mouth of clamour and to inform all who desire to know the truth as it is in Jesus, by the servant of the Lord, John Crook ; to which is added somewhat concerning the difference between the perswasions of reason and the perswasions of faith
- Related Titles:
- Truths principles and Those things about doctrine and worship which are most surely believed and received amongst the people of God called Quakers
- "Concerning perswasions in matters of religion" signed: Isaac Penington--p. 43-48. and Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1613:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C7221
View MARC record | catkey: 2667913