The devout communicant exemplified in his behaviour before, at, and after the sacrament of the Lords Supper [microform] : practically suited to all the parts of that solemn ordinance
- Seller, Abednego, 1646?-1705
- London : Printed for Thomas Dring ..., 1682.
- The fifth edition, much corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 256 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations
- Attributed to Seller by NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Errata: p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1613:32)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D1244C
View MARC record | catkey: 2667943