Exercitations concerning the name, original, nature, use, and continuance of a day of sacred rest [microform] : wherein the original of the Sabbath from the foundation of the world, the morality of the Fourth commandment, with the change of the seventh day are enquired into : together with an assertion of the divine institution of the Lord's Day, and practical directions for its due observation / by John Owen
- Owen, John, 1616-1683
- London : Printed by R.W. for Nath. Ponder ..., 1671.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 354, that is, 352 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Advertisement:  p. at end., Numerous errors in paging., and Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1098:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, O752
View MARC record | catkey: 2667951