Farway bell [microform] : a Christmas truth or two out of the west worth hearing, which will be attested by very many of known worth, sent up in divers reports and letters and upon full examination committed to the publike to be thought on.
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages
- Place of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1615:13)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F536
View MARC record | catkey: 2667990