Starkey revived, or, Collections out of nature's explication. Part I [microform] : and Helmont's vindication : being a short examination of the state of physick as now practiced / published for the information and caution of English-men by R. Fletcher ...
- Fletcher, R. (Richard), active 1676-1677
- [London] : Printed for the author, 1676.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 28 pages
- Related Titles:
- Starkey revived
Collections out of nature's explication
- Imperfect: stained, with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1615:35)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F1359
View MARC record | catkey: 2668028