Certain grievances, or, The popish errors and ungodlinesse of the service-book [microform] : plainly laid open ... : whereunto is annexed most strange and fearfull judgements shewed upon churches in times of divine service ... : here is also added certain reasons wherefore the Church of Scotland refused the service book / by Lewes Hughes ...
- Hughes, Lewes, active 1620
- London : Printed by T.P., 1642.
- The fifth time imprinted, corrected and much enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 57 pages
- Related Titles:
- Certain grievances
Popish errors and ungodlinesse of the service-book
- "To the Christian reader" signed: Lewes Hughes.
Reproduction of original in the Trinity College Library, Dublin University.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1617:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H3315
View MARC record | catkey: 2668077