Things worth thinking on, or, Helps to piety [microform] : being remains of some meditations, experiences, and sentences &c. never published till now : and now are as an addition to them which were formerly made publick: together with a sermon entituled The beauty of holines / by Ralph Venning ...
- Venning, Ralph, 1621?-1674
- London : Printed for Robert Duncombe ... and for John Hancock, 1664.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 153 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 74 pages
- Related Titles:
- Helps to piety
Beauty of holines
- "The beauty of holines" has special t.p. and separate paging.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1161:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, V227
View MARC record | catkey: 2668129