By the King and Queen, a proclamation requiring all seamen and mariners to render themselves to Their Majesties service [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb deceas'd ..., 1691/2 [i.e. 1692]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694
William III, King of England, 1650-1702
- Related Titles:
- Proclamation for requiring all seamen and mariners to render themselves to Their Majesties service
- "Given at our court at Whitehall, the twenty eighth day of January, 1691/2. In the third year of our reign."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1624:48)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W2620
View MARC record | catkey: 2668214