Honest plain dealing, or, Meditations and advertisements offered to publick consideration [microform] / by John Winter ...
- Winter, John, 1621?-1698?
- London : Printed by A.M. and are to be sold by William Oliver in Norwich, 1663.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 31 pages
- Related Titles:
- Aplōz kai kalōz, Honest plain dealing, and Meditations and advertisements offered to publick consideration
- At head of title: Aplōz kai kalōz [Greek translitereated] and Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1624:60)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W3080
View MARC record | catkey: 2668234